FuzziBunz® 2013 One Size Elite Pocket Diaper
Buy 5 One Size Elite—Get the 6th Free!
Now through Sept. 20, 2013. On all discontinued colors. While supplies last. Select all 6 diapers.
Our Limited Quantity Prints are here! Grab Swirl, Puzzle, and our Stripes and Spots Minky Collection now while you can!
One Diaper - Birth to Potty Training!
FuzziBunz One Size Elite diapers feature adjustable internal elastic in the legs and waist allowing them grow with your baby - from birth to potty training. Save money by not having to purchase multiple sized diapers as your baby grows, as this diaper fits most babies between 7-35 pounds.
No need to figure out confusing snap downs, simply adjust the internal leg and waist elastic for a customized fit to your baby without the added bulk. Much like maternity pants, adjusting the elastic slits over the buttonhole allows for endless customization and a perfect fit.
Truly reusable and earth friendly, the One Size Elite’s Easy Replace Elastic System allows for easy and no-sew replacement if the elastic ever wears out. Great for families with multiple children.
- Easily adjustable internal elastic in the legs and waist allow for endless customization
- Wider crotch and pocket opening makes it easier to stuff and will fit a multitude of inserts
- Newly adjusted sizing now more generous to fit a larger range of babies. Sizing is comparable to the best selling FuzziBunz Medium Perfect Size diaper
- Easy Replace Elastic System eliminates the need to rip seams or throw away diapers to replace old or worn out elastic – replacement elastic sets are provided FREE from FuzziBunz
- Stretchy internal elastic is comfortable for babies while still tough on containing messes
- Waterproof outside keeps messes contained while super soft fleece lines the inside to keep your baby dry
- Durable snaps will last wash after wash unlike hook-and-loop diapers
- Snaps make it more difficult for baby to remove their own diaper when they grow older
- One Size Elite pocket diaper
- 2 Microfiber Inserts for superior absorbency (small insert for newborns and medium-large insert for larger babies)
How it Works
FuzziBunz One Size Elite are pocket diapers that consist of three parts:
- An outer waterproof fabric to prevent leaking and keep messes contained
- An inner super soft fleece to wick away moisture and keep the baby dry
- A pocket opening that is created between the inner and outside fabric for “stuffing” with inserts, soakers, or any absorbent material.
FuzziBunz One Size Elite are a breeze to use
- Adjust the elastic – Make the diaper smaller or larger by sliding slits in the elastic over button holes. Once you adjust the internal elastic for the first use, you generally won’t have to re-adjust until the baby grows to the next size – you will not have to adjust the elastic for every use.
- Stuff the pocket - Slide an insert of your choice into the pocket opening. Customize the absorbency according to your baby’s needs. Two microfiber inserts are included with the FuzziBunz One Size Elite and it is important to note that most other brands of inserts/soakers will fit the wide pocket opening.
- Snap it on – Place the diaper on your baby as you would a regular diaper and snap the wings onto the front to secure. With many durable snaps on the front of the diaper, it's easy to find the best fit your baby as they grow.
Washing and Care
FuzziBunz diapers and inserts should be washed after each use. Rinse diapers in cold soak or rinse cycle. Wash on hot with detergent free of dyes, oils or additives. Rinse diapers in cold rinse cycle. Dry on low or medium until dry. Read detailed wash and care instructions and detergent recommendations here.
With lifetime coverage on snaps and PUL, FuzziBunz stands behind its products and offers a warranty that is unmatched in the diaper industry. You can read more about the FuzziBunz warranty here.
Many parents get confused by the FuzziBunz One Size system because it is different than your run-of-the-mill one-size diaper. FuzziBunz are adjustable in three ways - unlike any diaper you've ever seen! Here's how the most adjustable one-size diapers adjust:
- Button-adjusted leg casings: You can adjust our One Size Elite diapers by sizing the diapers up and down with our buttonhole elastic adjustments. Think adjustable-waisted pants and you'll understand what button-adjusted means. You can adjust the leg casings on 8+ settings.
- Button-adjusted waist: You can further adjust FuzziBunz One Size Elite diapers in the waist. Think of it as a waist-cincher that tightens the waist to fit smaller babies and loosens as they grow. There are 3+ button waist settings.
- Adjustable waist snaps: The snaps give it an extra last-minute adjustability to fit babies as they grow without having to adjust the concealed button adjustments.
We know durability is important to our customers - after all, you're investing in us and we want to show we're committed to helping you! The FuzziBunz One Size Elite cloth diapers are built to last at least three years and withstand daily wear and washing. We also offer low-cost replacable elastic that you can replace at home in 10 minutes. No sewing or seam ripping required!