- It makes rinsing poopy diapers very easy. Simply spray the poop into the toilet and flush away. End of story. I even used my diaper sprayer on breastfeeding poop, as well. Works like a charm! Thoroughly rinsing your diapers after poop will also help to prevent staining.
- It is easily attached to the side of your toilet and does not stick out like a sore thumb. The design is sleek and smooth, yet practical.
- It’s a conversation starter! While I mentioned above that it is sleek and trim hanging on your toilet, I am sure people will still wonder what the beautiful piece of chrome hanging on your toilet is. This is when you introduce them to cloth diapers and just how “fun” it is to use the sprayer!
- It can act as a multipurpose tool. My diaper sprayer is in reach of the bath tub. I have used it on multiple occasions to clean my tub and even my dog. Never underestimate the power of creativity with your diaper sprayer!
Tips on buying a diaper sprayer:
- Don’t skimp out when buying a diaper sprayer! This is an item you will be using on a daily basis for the next 2+ years if you cloth diaper 1 child. Invest in a quality one that will last.
- Make sure you get a diaper sprayer that has an adjustable pressure valve. This adjustable spray allows for even some of the most stubborn poops to be lifted off the diaper at its highest setting. I have seen sprayers that barely trickle out at their highest setting, and this does not help to get the diapers clean!
- I prefer a diaper sprayer that is made of durable materials such as chrome. Not only does it look stylish, but it will hold up to the everyday use.
So what about you? Do you own a diaper sprayer? Why or why not have you chosen to use one? Do you find it as helpful as I have?
Buy a FuzziBunz Chrome Diaper Sprayer – click here.