Today is Earth Day!
Did you know that it takes 500 years for one disposable diaper to decompose in our landfills? By using cloth diapers, you can make a significant impact on our environment.
We love that FuzziBunz Modern Cloth Diapers are not only easy-to-use and oh-so-adorable, but they’re also very earth-friendly! You can find out more about the environmental impact of cloth diapers by clicking here.
Many FuzziBunz users are earth-conscious in other ways, too. We asked our fans how else they try to make their home and families more earth-friendly, and here’s what they said:
- Low usage of harsh chemicals
- Eat less meat
- Shop locally
- Play outside
- Don’t use paper towels
- Re-use grocery store bags
- Use cloth wipes
- Use a menstrual cup
- Use cloth nursing pads
- Keep their own chickens for fresh eggs
- Keep rabbits to breed for meat
- Organic food and herb garden
- Up-cycle old furniture
- Paper-free household
- Plant trees
- Keep lights off during day
- Line dry as much as possible
- “If it’s yellow, let it mellow.”
- Create their own cleaning supplies with natural ingredients
- Use vinegar and lemon juice for cleaning
- LED and low energy light bulbs
- Appliances serviced regularly
- Cloth menstrual pads
- Cluster errands together to save gas
- Use baking soda for cleaning
- Don’t buy as many cheap plastic toys
- Mending items, especially clothes so they last longer
- One car or no car at all
- Cook at home as much as possible
- Cloth grocery bags
- Bring their own glass tupperware for restaurant leftovers
- Unplug everything when not in use
- Create their own baby wipe solution
- Walk or bike to work when possible
Being earth-friendly is easy and whether you do all of these things or only a few, every bit helps! Visit us on Facebook and mention us on Twitter (@FuzziBunz) to let us know how you’re celebrating Earth Day today!
Don’t forget! Shop.FuzziBunz.com is offering a %15 percent discount with the code EARTHDAY15 – it ends tonight at 11:59 PM CST. You can also check with your favorite retailer to find out if they’re having an Earth Day sale, too.