- Try cloth diapers. If you have never used cloth diapers before, maybe 2013 is your year to get on the bandwagon. Why not purchase a few and see what you think?!
- Use cloth diapers in day care or at least present the idea if you don’t already.
- Do you use cloth diapers at night? If not, why not start the process of finding a great night cloth diaper?
- Try a different style of cloth diaper. Fitteds, pockets, hybrids, flats, or prefolds. Change it up!
- Do you use cloth diapers part time? Why not focus on doing it full time?
- Introduce or even convert a friend to cloth diapers.
- Try out a new cloth diaper accessory: a diaper sprayer or cloth wipes. Try newborn cloth diapers if you are expecting.
- Having problems with your wash routine? Why not try to get it all figured out: change a detergent, add rinse, or try a new stripping technique.
- Add more to your stash, or destash from of your diapers!
- Did you use cloth diapers on any of your babies before? if not, make it a goal to use them on our next child!
Have you thought about making a fluffy resolution this year? If so, what would you like to try to accomplish?
Tags: caring for FuzziBunz diapers, cloth diaper, Cloth Diaper Accessories, cloth diaper benefits, cloth diaper detergent, Cloth Diaper Troubleshooting, cloth diapering, cloth diapers, eco-friendly diapers, fashionable diapers, fleece diapers, FuzziBunz, fuzzibunz cloth diapers, FuzziBunz diapers, green living, new year, new year's resolutions, resolutions, reusable diapers, save money with cloth diapers, washing FuzziBunz diapers